While visiting the Langley Adams Library, I had a flooding memory of the last time I was there, which was kindergarten field trip. My entire class and I were shown every section of the library, by the woman who was working at the front desk. Then after, we lined up in alphabetical order to receive our first ever library cards.
Considering that it's been around 12 years since I've been to the Langley Adams library, my memory of it was a little foggy. Thankfully, I had no trouble navigating through the various arrays of bookshelves on my own, since the sections are well organized. Also, as soon as I walked through the doors I was greeted by the librarian with a welcoming smile asking me if I needed help finding anything.
In conclusion, I would consider my library card experience a stress free and positive one.
But did you get a library card???? It might come in handy; you never know.
ReplyDelete