Hi, my name is Grace, I'm 17 years old, and I dream of one day being a professional photographer.
Ever since I was a little kid, I've wanted to explore every inch of this planet, discovering all of what it has to offer while taking pictures, displaying as much of it as I possibly can.
The following is a quote from a Photography book called "Places to go and People to See."
"Every time we click the shutter, a camera doesn' just capture a moment in time. It captures our moment in time. Photography aficionados that we are- take a peek at our art-filled salon walls and coffee tabled piled high with books - we've learned that amazing photos can happen both under the most artfully planned circumstances and by pure and crazy chance. They can express larger-than-life moments and shine a spotlight on tiny details that we can remember forever. Whatever our point of view is, we like to make it an inspired one."
I'm not positive what my project is going to be, but my goal is to inspire by sharing my point of view with others in the community while empowering others.
I am so glad that you joined this class Grace. I hope that photography opens a totally new avenue for you in the future.
ReplyDelete