Even though we’ve all been working on these projects since January during the first week, I had a little bit of trouble getting off my feet. Especially since I can’t start my project until other people start theirs. So the first week went okay I guess, I didn’t take any pictures, unfortunately, but I did get a pretty good idea of what a few dfferent6 people are doing for their projects, so I guess I made some progress.
Wednesday, May 3, 2017
Blog 13
Although I obviously don't have any professional experience as a photographer, I do think for my level of formal education in this field I have an enough good understanding of it.
Even though we’ve all been working on these projects since January during the first week, I had a little bit of trouble getting off my feet. Especially since I can’t start my project until other people start theirs. So the first week went okay I guess, I didn’t take any pictures, unfortunately, but I did get a pretty good idea of what a few dfferent6 people are doing for their projects, so I guess I made some progress.
Even though we’ve all been working on these projects since January during the first week, I had a little bit of trouble getting off my feet. Especially since I can’t start my project until other people start theirs. So the first week went okay I guess, I didn’t take any pictures, unfortunately, but I did get a pretty good idea of what a few dfferent6 people are doing for their projects, so I guess I made some progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was cool hearing about this project when you were photographing mine! I hope everything goes well!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are great Grace, do not sell yourself short.
ReplyDelete