So far, I’ve been pretty aware of the consequences of any failures in this class, like not walking at graduation, so obviously, I’ve been doing my best to avoid failing at all costs, and haven’t had any detrimental setbacks. The most obvious setback I’ve had was joining the class a solid two weeks late. Luckily, since I already had a pretty good idea of what I wanted my service project to look like I had no trouble at all catching up to everyone else. Also, February break was the saving grace that kept me from falling way behind. I was able to complete all of the blog posts from early on, without any new things being assigned. I’ve realized the best way to stay on top of the workload in this class is, just to do the work as it’s assigned, it’s straight up that simple.
The most rewarding part of the planning process so far was how I was able to catch up so quickly. I’m honestly still kinda shook I was able to pull it off.
Even though last week the workload was piled on I somehow managed to get the two assignments in not only on time but early. I’m pretty sure they were the first assignments I’ve ever turned in early. With our projects starting in a few weeks I’m in a pretty good place stress wise.
The road is bumpy for all of us at one time or another, but we learn the most when we are challenged by setbacks. I think you have done a great job to catch up, keep it up!
ReplyDeleteI like your opening point on how success comes with small failures, further working to the final success. That is very true. You obviously have a strong work drive, since you caught up so quickly. I think that once someone sees that in themself and they see what they are capable of accomplishing they become even more motivated! nice blog!
ReplyDelete