At this point, I’m convinced reflecting has something to do keeping me on track since I’ve haven't been able to keep up in school for the life of me for the past two years now. So yes. I think reflecting has something to do with the promotion of learning to us painfully unmotivated seniors.
Monday, March 27, 2017
Blog Post # 9: Belonging-Motivation-Checking In-Reflection
In the past, around this time of year, I lose about 95% of the motivation I barely have in the first place regarding school. This year is a little different, even though coming to school at 9:21 for a whopping four classes a day is rather painful, the threat of not graduating if I fail this class is the only thing getting me through the end of the year. With that being said, I guess I’m pretty on top of all of my work with so little time left- for me I guess. I’ve read about 50 pages of my book and have taken notes on six different journal articles for my research paper that are due before these two weeks are over and we head into the field for our projects. I honestly wish I was more caught up on reading and further along on my paper, but I’m somewhat proud of myself for staying on track this well so far. Documenting all the different projects during the time the in the field is something I’m pretty excited about. I’m mostly excited to put the final product together so Dr. Bent will be able to use it as a portfolio for this class, and also having it count for my contribution to the community.
At this point, I’m convinced reflecting has something to do keeping me on track since I’ve haven't been able to keep up in school for the life of me for the past two years now. So yes. I think reflecting has something to do with the promotion of learning to us painfully unmotivated seniors.
At this point, I’m convinced reflecting has something to do keeping me on track since I’ve haven't been able to keep up in school for the life of me for the past two years now. So yes. I think reflecting has something to do with the promotion of learning to us painfully unmotivated seniors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice job keeping up with all you work Grace!
ReplyDeleteGrace, you have come so far, and I am so proud of you. I look forward to your project because it is such a tangible piece for my to use in this class. It is a gift, and I am really really really excited about it. You have a great deal of talent, but sometimes you need some encouragement. I hope that you have found some encouragement from this class, and I cannot wait to see what you do with all that potential you have hiding inside of you.
ReplyDelete